Gaskins + LeCraw’s offers more than 150 years of combined civil engineering experience. Our engineers spend the time to fully understand project goals. They think through the construction process to deliver value-driven, realistic designs across all project sectors regardless of size and complexity. Working together as a team with our in-house land surveyors, planners, and landscape architects, our civil engineers are able to bring large firm experience to complex challenges with the individual attention and affordability of a small practice.
We offer system modeling, planning, and design services to help municipalities make decisions on existing facilities, as well as future designs. Past projects have included sanitary sewer lift stations, large diameter water lines, sanitary sewer outfalls, and water reuse distribution systems.
Civil Engineering Expertise
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Utilities Master Planning and Design
- Land Platting and Easement Coordination
- Grading and Drainage Design
- Sedimentation, Erosion Plans and Permitting
- Storm Water Fee Reduction Plans
- City/County/DOT Permitting
- Project/Program Management
- Program Roll Outs
- Forensic Investigations